Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April showers bring May flowers...

Or I ought to say May Blossoms. I have a new friend in cyberspace. Actually, she is in Australia...where it is autumn right now! I am delighted to introduce to you Simone Gooding...and she is a good thing! I found her through another blog (thank you, Southern Matriarch) and I fell in love with her patterns. I like them so much, I am going to make them available here! You know I have a thing for lovely things....whatsoever things. No sense in keeping them all the way down under. Go on over and have a gander. Be sure to say hello. You'll find her Under the May Blossom. By the way, her Little Cupcakes and Posy Pin Cushion would be delightfully filled with Mr. Darcy's wool! And if you find her lovelies as irresistable as I did, let me know. I'll have some on hand soon.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see Simone's things but I can't open the links. HELP!! Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.underthemayblossom.blogspot.com is her blog. www.mayblossom.com.au is her website. As soon as I receive my pattern order, I'll post what is available. They are SOOOO sweet!

    ReplyDelete